Sunday 31 October 2010

Unorthodox Aardman: Wildscreen and Skittles

Here are some stills from some Aardman works far removed from the stop-motion style associated with the studio. First, the title sequence for the 2006 Wildscreen Festival, directed by Bobby Proctor.






















Next, a series of viral adverts for Skittles, directed by the Brothers McLeod.

"What happened to you? You fall asleep in the sun?"

"No - I are wearing lipstick."







"Love me, love me not, love me, love me not..."

"AAAAAARGGGH! Stop it, ya muppet! 'E doesn't love ya! Get over it!"

"Unwanted physical attention!"















"Nobody calls me yellowbelly!"

"Howdy, yellowbelly!" "Howdy, yYellowbelly! Heya, yellowbelly!" "How, yellowbelly!"

"Ahem."
"Ehh."
















"Whatchoo say, pal? Ginger? Ginger!? I'm not ginger! Eh, how many times do I have to tell ya?"

"I'm an orange-oo-tang! The clue is in me name! Orange-oo-tang! I mean, how difficult can it be? Pillock."

"What? C'mon, c'mon, listen pal - what did ya say?"

No comments:

Post a Comment